Monday, April 25, 2011

“Vanity Plates and Bumper Stickers”

*A few of the notable displays found on the backs of Carney vehicles:


-Vanity Plates-
Bowwow- The Dog faced Boy
CNVLKNG- The Professor
MGCMAN- The Great Galetto
ZIGZAG1- Ziggy the Dragon
GOTWOOD- Max and Bucky

-Bumper Stickers-
The Dog Faced Boy- “Calm down, I was only cleaning myself”
“Looking for a good place to bury my bone.”

Ziggy the Dragon- “Objects in your bong may be closer than they appear.”
“Marijuana for president!”
“I’m not a pothead. I leave the leadership roles to others.”

Jumbo Jenna- “Caution! I brake for drive-thrus.”

Max and Bucky- “You can learn a lot from a Dummy. Who do you think taught me to
drive?”

1 comment:

  1. I think you're onto a bit of a money earner with some of these ;) Sue@JumpingAground (Alliteration & drabbles)
    Sue@traverselife(Workplace bullying)

    ReplyDelete