Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"First Breath"

I don't think that I was ever really alive
Until I...
Saw you waiting on the other side of that fence
And I...
Think I went a little our of my mind
But that's fine...
At least you knew where I went

My first breath burned the lungs
And I can't forget
I can't forget
How you brought the sun
It was you kiss that drove like a fist
And I...
Lost all grip on reality, sanity spilling in a phone booth
So fine...
Your lips like fire blazing my insides
But you're mine...
And you showed me truth

My first breath
Burned the lungs
And I can't forget
I can't forget
How you brought the sun

And the dark fades away
Lost in the taste
Of sweet oxygen...

I don't think I ever really breathed
Until I...
Saw you take away my darkness
Like a new dawn rising in the east
You brought the sun
You brought the sun
You brought the sun

1 comment:

  1. BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
    Why American men should boycott American women

    http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

    I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

    ReplyDelete